Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mmmm, rice cereal

Time goes by so fast, I can't believe that Little Man will be 5 months next week.  He is growing up so quickly, just like the girls did.  I swear every time I blink they grow 2 inches and learn something new!  Little man has been a little fussy the last few evenings so we decided that it was time to add some cereal to his nightly feeding.  So today after Lainey got home from school and we all did our chores we decided to hit up Wally world on our way to dance.  We picked up a highchair, spoons, bowls and rice cereal along with some other much needed items like dog food and toilet paper (I swear we go through tp like its candy).  And of course we needed all the feeding supplies because we are starting over with this baby since boys aren't supposed to use pink.  After dance we came home and helped the Army man make dinner which means that the kids played and I supervised while he cooked. 

 When dinner was ready we all sat down at the table and Little man got his first bite...  I of course had the camera in hand and snapped a couple of pics before I realized that I forgot to put the card in, FAIL!  So this picture is several bites after the first one but its still cute and he loved it.  He ate the whole bowl and did a pretty good job of it too.  The girls loved that he was eating at the table with us and it was a pretty perfect family moment...  That is until Beb got sick all over the table, oh the joys of mommyhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment