Thursday, September 20, 2012

Chevron

I have fallen in LOVE with all the gorgeous chevron fabrics that are so popular right now.  So when I was at Hobby Lobby looking for fabric to make valances and towels for the kitchen I kept coming back to the chevrons.  I finally settled on the yellow and cream since I wanted something bright and cheery!  So during nap on Sunday I cut them out and just got around to sewing them up yesterday. 

I think they turned out super cute and look just perfect in our window above the little herb garden.  Now hopefully tomorrow I can whip up the matching towels!  After that project I do believe I'll head back to Hobby Lobby and pick up the gray and cream chevron for our bedroom.  I'm thinking curtains, valances, a blanket and a few pillows.  All to match the gray paint that I picked out to paint our bedroom furniture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment